Mrs. Veronica Adams & Mrs. Kelly Walker
Parents and students are invited to discuss any concerns with the counsellors. Mrs. Adams office is located in the main office and Mrs. Walkers' office is across from the main office.
The guidance department is there to assist students with a wide variety of personal, educational and career-related areas.
Some of the services provided by Mrs. Walker are:
- Personal Counselling,
- Social and Emotional Counselling
- Providing Referrals to External Agencies and Liaising Between Agencies
Some of the services provided by Mrs. Adams are:
- Assistance with the Registration Process,
- Educational Counseling,
- Career Counseling, and
- High School Diploma (English)
- High School Diploma (Senior Years Technology Education Program)
- High School Diploma (French Immersion Program)
- Mature Student Diploma.