Ms. Lisa Sul
Parents and students are invited to discuss any concerns with the counsellor. She is available in the office across from the main entrance to the school.
The guidance department is there to assist students with a wide variety of personal, educational and career-related areas.
Some of the services provided by the guidance department are:
- Assistance with the Registration Process,
- Personal Counseling,
- Educational Counseling,
- Career Counseling, and
- Providing Referrals to External Agencies and Liaising Between Agencies
- High School Diploma (English)
- High School Diploma (Senior Years Technology Education Program)
- High School Diploma (French Immersion Program)
- Mature Student Diploma.